Monday, June 29, 2009

Passed out

I passed out during assembly today. I did not collapse. I had a fleeting impression that I wasn't feeling well, and I was about to help myself walk towards the resting area when blackness clouded my eyes. So I crouched down, hoping it would pass soon. Unfortunately it didn't, and some member of PBSM came over. I could not see her just yet but I could hear and I forced myself up and walked myself.

It wasn't that hot and I had breakfast, so that was not the cause. It still has connection to breakfast though. The doughnut I ate during breakfast. It was already 4 days and perhaps it's sprouting fungus, though I see no traces of it, look, smell, whatever. So yeah I just ate. And maybe it really was the doughnut, since I felt uneasiness in my stomach before passing out. I have no idea how a stale doughnut can make me faint though. Maybe it's stale so my stomach rejected it, leaving my stomach empty as anything.. and I passed out of lack of energy? Mm interesting theory.

Aftermath.. I'm feeling kinda dizzy and having a headache now. Sigh maybe I should have never eaten the doughnut but it's already done so I won't look back at it.

The sensation of passing out wasn't really nice, but as it was a first, I took note to really feel every moment and with everything, I still express it best in my writings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home