Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friendship does last

I went back to my old school yesterday and today. There was some exhibition thing but that wasn't the main reason I went back. I wanted to see my friends and teachers (not all of them though, only those whom I adore and who adore me too).

I initially only wanted to go on Saturday because everyone would be there then. However I had only 2 hours before I had to leave and it was too short a time to be spent together. So after hearing that most of them would be there again today, I decided to turn up today too. And I had so much fun with them, recollecting memories, reminiscing qualities of each of them, remembering the once upon a times.

They did not change much but according to them, I did. One of my teacher kept saying I've become prettier, many of them said I've lost weight. Not surprising to hear these statements from them.

It was just like the good old days. Maybe better, since I didn't really have to worry much. And I really value their presence, now that I'm separated from them. So cheers everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home