Friday, May 1, 2009

Pros and Cons

I'll go back to Chong Hwa, for the friends I have there, and to satisfy my parents. Else I hardly care to even be there.

I'll remain at SMK Taman Sea, for the time it gives me. Else I hardly care to even be there too.

And which outweighs which? I can hardly put my priorities straight.

The few things I like about the current school: Science practical lessons. Which are like once or twice a month? So far I've been here for a month, and we've done 2 lab lessons. And the most recent lesson was absolutely amazing, with green sparks shooting out of the heated zinc sulphide. 2 lab lessons in a month. How much does that weigh?

I like the library. It's small, yes, but they have a wide collection of English books, fiction and non-fiction. And the math and science books they have, they just mesmerize me. I feel so comfortable in there during break. 20 minutes break a day. How much does that weigh?

The time it gives me. Sure, I come back to school at 1pm everyday, and 12:25pm on Fridays. That is just way awesome. I get to skate, I get to study more advanced things on my own. Skating 3 hours a week. Studying 6 hours a day, which makes me finish everything so quickly. How much do those weigh again?

I dislike classes. They are seriously very boring. And math class is the worst. I can answer a question which is like so easy, and they all look at me like I'm genius or what, when I'm hardly even gifted in math.

I don't really fancy the girl I'm sitting with, but I have to put up with her because she's the person I got to be with for the whole year perhaps.

And I'm putting up with so much. I'm putting up with my hatred of school, just so that my parents get an easy time. But me? It's not so easy for me. Is that call sacrificial love?

Again, I'll go back only for the friends. Classes are still boring. But at least I have friends to share with that they're boring. And generally classes only last 40 minutes, unless it's a double period, which only exists for language subjects and art. But in my current school, it's mostly double period for nearly everything, which totals to 1 hour 10 minutes. Heck, I can't bear that long in class! It bores the tears out of me.

The biggest problem I'm facing is boredom. Still boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home