Friday, May 1, 2009

Still hanging

Actually, to tell the truth, my current school is crappy and it's so disorganized.

It's crappy that I get scolded for breaking the rules, when no one cares to brief me on what the rules are.
It's crappy that I don't know any 'traditions' of the school, because no one tells me anything about it.
It's crappy that I know nothing because I'm new.
It's crappy that I lose everything, to start a new life, but gain nothing.

If it's that crappy, why is it so hard for me to just drop it and revert back to the previous school?

Because I'm still holding hope. That the tides will turn.
Because I'm not willing to let go the time I have now.

1 Comments:

Blogger hsinyee. said...

things will b right sooner
juz new environment cant suite for a moment.
=)

May 21, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home