Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alone

Math test was super easy yesterday. I seriously don't know how a test can be that easy. >.> I'm not bragging or whatever, but everyone knows my brilliantness in math right? xD

Anyway I just realized I've been doing pretty much everything alone ever since secondary school. I nearly always eat alone, study alone, spend break time alone, read alone, walk alone, go to class alone, go to school alone, play tennis alone (besides my coach), dance alone, swim alone, skate alone, attend camps/workshops alone, do volunteer work alone ... The list basically goes on and on.

Ironically, I'm a pretty much balanced introvert and extrovert. I don't know how I endured my life doing so much alone. I need a social life. Seriously. And it doesn't do to help that I'm sitting at the left most corner of the class. No one in front of me, only one person next to me and two directly behind me.

Speaking of which, I hate where I'm sitting. I'm exposed to sunlight like nearly an hour. It's not that I don't like sunlight, I don't mind it but the UV ray these days is going to spoil my cells. And I can't see the other end of the white board from where I'm sitting. And the chair makes my back hurt. It's awful. And I'm sitting inside, so I can't go in and out freely. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home