Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dilemma

My parents or at least my mum seems to want me to go back to Chong Hwa. She keeps on hinting me. Like 'xxx said it's wasted talent that you transferred to a government school' or 'did anyone ask you to go back to chong hwa' or 'after June you can't go back anymore because then you can't take the UEC'

And the biggest problem I'm having is, I don't think I'll be able to take O level this year, for some reasons, which makes my transferring extremely useless. That was the sole reason I wanted to transfer to a government school, so that I can speed up everything, have more time to my own. Going to a crappy school but not being able to advance more quickly? That's not something I signed up for. I didn't throw away my previous life for this. I didn't go through everything for this.

I don't know what to do now. Part of me wants to go back, but I don't want to have my life all toppled up, my schedules rearranged and all that. And going back, is not a good idea. In fact, turning back is never a good idea, especially after I watched Gossip Girl. People change. They pick up whatever I've left them, and make their own new life, while I make mine. So the string is broken.

But if I really can't take O level exams this year, then what for am I wasting my time in a crappy school?

Anyway what's the deal with a normal life? How long more do I have to live this normal life? I'm like living the most normal life among all the other gifted friends I know. One went to Cambridge at 15, 2 did their O level at 15, several are homeschooled. Me? Went to a government primary school from 7-12. Like any other kid. Went to secondary school at 13. Currently 15 and in form 3. Just like everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home