Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ice Skating

I went for skating lesson on Monday actually. I know, it's been quite some time but I was just lazy to write about it.

So anyway, my new coach is Ms Cheryll. To be frank, she looks a little nerdy and odd. I believe she's quite young, but she looks quite old on the contrary, older than her age perhaps. I would prefer if she were more beautiful though, like Ms Jenny. Do not judge a book by its cover, but still, aesthetics mean quite a bunch to me.

I don't know if she's better than my previous coach, Bee Leng, but I like her class in the way that she's softer, and doesn't shout at me. I just hate people shouting at me.

Skating is a thrilling activity. As I step onto the ice, I feel exhilarated. When will the day come when the ice would belong to me? -keeps dreaming-

PS: I just had the thought that colors are overrated. So this post has no colored words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home