Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dedications

To Ms Chong - whose support for me has never faltered.

To everyone of 2 Zhong '08 - thanks for being understanding and walking the whole path with me.

To the boys - I enjoyed the arguments we have had. It enlightened my life.

To Elaine, Joy, Hsin Yee, Felicia, Yunzi - for being loyal friends and never abandoning me.

To Foong Yee - though I only got to know you this year, your company has been great.

To 沫利老师 - I love you. Thanks for loving me back too, and giving me so much, whether in substance or in support.

To 秀清老师 - I love you too. I appreciate the patience you've had with me, and the time you sacrificed in order to accompany me. Thank you very much.

And to everyone else, thank you for going through the end with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home