Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Second week

To be honest, school is crap. Even though I keep telling people it's ok. The quality of the facilities and teachers and things taught is really horrible. But the people here are not too bad. At least they're better than the 3 Xiao boys, who were (note the past tense, since I don't know how they are now) gibberish and lame.

Had two tests today of which I did badly in both I believe... First 2 periods, science test, following 2 periods, BM test.

Moral periods are plain crap. The teacher asks us to act for nearly every period. Teachers are always absent too.

To my rivals in math competitions: I'm not participating in any math related competitions this year, since it's the school's policy, to not send any students until form 4, so that's one opponent less huh.

Unfortunately my talents haven't been discovered, but that means I can stay undercover longer. And if everything goes according to plan, this will be the last year of my secondary school life. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home