Saturday, March 28, 2009

The first week

The first week in my new school, SMK Taman Sea, had come and gone. In general, I thought it was pretty okay. Of course, it didn't go by without up and downs in my feelings; but I coped quite all right.

Some changes it had brought over my life:

1. I have more free time. Not more. I can say my free time increased by a 120%. I used to be very stressed out with life, but now, I'm more relaxed, and I managed to do an average of 2 chapters of O level work in 3 days. Going by this rate, I'll have sufficient time to finish the whole syllabus, before I take the exam.

2. I'm more back to my oldself, the person I was before I went Chong Hwa. I'm becoming more independent, since the teachers don't give much help, so I have to seek for solutions on my own. I like myself to be independent.

3. I'm retreating into my inner shell now. It's always like that. Whenever I go to a new environment, I'll be all mysterious, it'll take some time for me to loosen up, by when I hope I'm already gone.

4. Friends. I don't have friends as of yet, only acquaintances, whom I talk to from time to time. I don't miss 3 Xiao, but I miss 2 Zhong. The class and the people. Very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home