Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heartbroken

My new skates are dirtied. They're not even a month old. Only about 2 weeks I suppose. I think I'm the only person who's ever dirtied their skates after 2 hours of handling. Well it wasn't entirely my fault. Silica gel is white, and so are my skates. Of course I couldn't see. I wiped it once, and under reaction with water, it turned blue. But now that it's evaporated.. or most of them has, my skates have become sort of whiteish. Unfortunately, my boot cover caused it to have smudges again. Ironically, boot covers are supposed to make my skates stay clean. Would I ever use it again? I don't know. I'm considering skate tapes. And I really need to polish my skates, provided that the shop does sell it. After 2 weeks.. yeah it's a joke. Sigh it's going to cost me some money. My parents do not understand my OCDing over my skates remaining sparklingly white. I mean come on, it cost a fortune! I was planning to use my skates for as long as possible, unknowing that it would become so dirty so quickly. And my coach asked why are your skates in this color. How insulting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home