Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

It's not my birthday yet, but I decided to go for my birthday lunch today, as we have a half day off today, to celebrate the excellent O level results of the class of 2009. And it chanced that I had a voucher, which entitled me to 40% discount on a weekday and 30% on a weekend. Initially, I had planned to go on Saturday, the very day of my birthday itself, with Zhi Ying. But Zhi Ying is going back to Malaysia some time before our birthdays, so facing a free afternoon before me, why not go celebrate that day? I decided to just go ahead and go have my lunch today since it's such a good timing.

It's quite sad though, celebrating myself. So I decided to take photos, then at least I can share with my family. I told my mum that I was only going to order the ribs. That was a lie. I couldn't resist the temptation of soup. I had always loved soup and I miss it. The hostel doesn't serve soup. And soup of the day was mushroom soup. That is a soup I can never say no to. And I forgot the fact that the other time I had lunch at Tony Roma's with my parents, I went back home quite bloated. I had ordered the regular slab back then, with onion rings shared among us. I ordered regular slab again. Luckily the bowl of soup was quite a tiny portion, so I managed to take in my main course of St Louis Ribs with Carolina Honey, baked potaton and corn on a slab. That was so delicious.

I'll be having cake on Saturday. I want a candle. Just for the fun of it. But where would I get a candle? And matches to light the candle? Ah well we'll see. It's not Saturday yet.


Entree course


Main

Satisfied look

Loves life. <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home