Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I miss school

I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I miss school. I don't think I would ever have said this had I still been in Chong Hwa. The most I would have said was I miss my friends, and probably some of the teachers. Undeniably I had a pretty good relationship with many of the teachers there. Here, in TS, I didn't really establish a close relationship with any teachers. I'm only quite close to one teacher. But then I actually enjoy life here more than CH. Granted, I'm not very well known here. But I prefer it that way. I think I prefer a smaller school to a bigger school. In TS, there are only about.. 1500 people in form 3-form6? I'm not sure, but certainly not so many. This probably means I will like a liberal arts college's community.

I miss school. But I'm happy I have had a moment in life where I love school so much. It might have stemmed from the fact that people of TS love their school too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home